You’re committed to making your event or production awesome…
– The best day of your life
– The most fab birthday ever
– The slickest corporate event
– Background music that’s just right
– A recording session that’s right in the pocket
You want to find a great pianist, who is going to be easy to deal with when you book and make your event great. How do you go about it?
I need a pianist who's going to make my event fantastic – where do I start?
I’ve played the piano by ear since I was five years old – and if I hear a song, it means I can play it! I love being told constantly by my clients that I’ve really added something magical to their day – just see my testimonials.
I play at:
– a massive repertoire of pop, plus & jazz contemporary classical
– a popular playing style
– a straightforward booking process
– I also record piano sessions and produce music
– I also now offer a duo option, with a fantastic singer, Amy Boujenah.
I work anywhere from 5 star hotels to private homes, apartments and even houseboats! I love what I do and helping to make people’s events great. I am available in London and the Home Counties.
To discuss your event – or production – please get in touch.
I work closely with my clients to make sure their event, or production, is perfect – and, as a result, I have:
– Incredible customer testimonials
– A blue-chip client list
– Celebrity endorsements
– Official recommended supplier to 9 venues
– Coverage of my work on ITV 1, Sky News, BBC Radio 4 and more
These are some of my clients. There’s a full list further down.
I’m an official recommended supplier to 14 venues located in London / the Home Counties:
– Pembroke Lodge in London
– Royal Garden Hotel in London
– Wotton House in Surrey
– Robert Denholm House in Surrey
– Braxted Park in Essex
– Hutton Hall in Essex
– Pontlands Park Hotel in Essex
– Villiers Barn in Essex
– Henry Moore Studios in Hertfordshire
– Hunton Park Hotel in Hertfordshire
– Hayne House in Kent
– Allington Castle in Kent
– Winters Barns in Kent
– Hurley House Hotel in Berkshire
Celebrities that I’ve entertained with my piano playing include:
– Dame Judi Dench
– Brian May, CBE (Queen) & Anita Dobson (Eastenders)
– Beverley Knight, MBE
– Charlie Stayt (BBC Breakfast)
– Ken Doherty (World Snooker Champion)
– Princess Astrid of Belgium
Above: “Brilliant” says Beverley Knight, MBE about my piano playing at Jen & Nat’s wedding on 1 March 2020.
Alongside my work in events, I am often hired as a session pianist. I have recorded:
– in Abbey Road Studio 3 on The Beatles’ Challen piano
– for Red Box – famous for their UK top 3 hit Lean on Me
– piano on David Munyon’s acclaimed Meanwhile Back in Japan album – open in Spotify
– piano and keyboards for up-and-coming artist Bouj’s covers album
Above: Playing The Beatles‘ famous Challen piano in Abbey Road, Studio 3.
My piano playing and production work has been featured on Sky News, ITV 1, Channel 5 News, BBC Radio 4 LBC, BBC regional radio and the Daily Telegraph. In August 2020, I released a song with my songwriting & production partners called Strong, with pop group Generation Z. The single raised awareness of mental health issues during the Covid 19 pandemic and we reached reached No.17 in the UK iTunes Pop Chart. In Autumn 2021, I achieved a No.1 in the iTunes Children’s Chart, with a charity single called Time To Shine, which I co-wrote with singer Alison Wheeler. Since September 2020, I have been working with a a young singer / artist, Amy Boujenah – known as Bouj – and I produced her first album Bouj Covers. For Bouj’s bio / enquiries please click here.
Above: Strong and Generation Z on Sky News, on Sunday 30 August 2020 – the segment was aired 13 times.
I have been working with the Surrey based charity, SeeAbility since 2018, which supports people with autism, sight loss and learning disabilities. Between March and December 2020, during the pandemic lockdown I raised £2,000 with regular Friday afternoon virtual piano bars. In December 2020 I performed with singer Amy Boujenah at a special virtual Christmas concert for SeeAbility, which was held at St George’s Christian Centre in Surrey. The concert was broadcast around the world and it raised a further £2,000 on the night.
Above: Just some of the causes, that I’m proud to support. Please see the full list below.
Country Living Magazine
Ebbsfleet Development Corporation
Hearst Magazines UK
International Federation of the Phonographic Industry
Josh Wood Colour
Lawrence Stephens Solicitors
Marketing City Group
Marks & Spencer
Pinewood Studios Group
The Berkeley Group Holdings plc
The Record Label
Westminster City Council
CEP (Corporate Entertainment Professionals)
Dily & Diti
D & G Events
Fish Out of Water Events
Heaps + Stacks
London ROX Events
Story & Events
Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
Hurley House Hotel
Oatlands Park Hotel
Robert Denholm House
Royal Garden Hotel
The Doyle Collection
Wotton House Hotel
Jewish Child's Day
St James's Church Hampton Hill
To discuss your event and check availability, please email [email protected]